Drinking enhances stupidity like gasoline on a fire. One Redditor almost died because of their roomie’s drunken cooking exploits. He decided that a paper plate and an oven made a good combination. In reality, they went together like Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.
“Wake up in the middle of the night still drunk and high and there’s smoke filling my apartment,” TheAngrySheepHerder wrote. “Dude crashed on my couch after he heated spaghetti on a paper plate in the oven. Nearly burnt apartment to the ground.”