Many internet users have stories about when their worst roommates almost killed them. Usually, this is because the person drank too much and tried to cook. This is a terrible idea because things go drastically wrong with potentially lethal consequences.
“My roommate heated up frozen macaroni in a pan over our gas stove when he was drunk,” ItsABaconTree revealed. “He went to his room and passed out on his bed. I woke up around 4 AM to the smell of smoke in my room, two doors over, and found the entire house filled with smoke.”