Within 24 hours, this person’s shower managed to grow a giant piece of mold that was potentially harmful to their health. They didn’t know at first, but after the severe reaction from other Reddit users advising them to get out, fast, they realized the potential danger of their situation.
That thing looks terrifying like it’s about to jump right out of the shower and eat him alive. If the person breathes in the spore, it could pose major health risks. Luckily, the users of Reddit helped save him from danger (via Everyday Monkey).