This Guy Who Smudged Dye On His Forehead
There are a few unfortunate things that happened to this guy. First, obviously, things didn’t go so well when he decided to dye his hair at home. But things took a turn when he tried to clean the dye off his forehead and ended up smudging it.
The Hair Dye Allergies Just Keep On Coming
Okay, not to alarm anyone, but the next time you think about dyeing your hair by yourself at home, read the ingredients list. This person’s friend clearly didn’t know that hair dye did not agree with her body, so she just went for it.
When A Bottle Of Hair Dye Explodes
Here’s the thing, hair dye is extremely potent – that is why it stays in your hair for long periods of time without washing off. So obviously, if the dye touches another part of the body or whatever object is around, it may stay for a very long time.
When You Go To The Wrong Hairdresser
Hair dye fails don’t only happen when you dye your hair by yourself. As we can see from this girl’s experience, when you decide to dye your hair, it’s extremely important to choose an experienced and knowledgeable hairdresser.
This Celebrity Who Tried Something Different
This celeb from the city of Yakutsk, the capital of Sakha Republic in Russia, was found on TV promoting the most unusual eyebrow trend we’ve ever seen. The block eyebrows certainly stood out from other eyebrow trends, which allowed her to get quite a bit of attention.
When You Let Your Aspirational Friend Dye Your Hair
Now here’s a supportive friend who clearly regretted allowing her own friend to practice on her hair. Her friend always wanted to be a hairdresser, so she thought that maybe letting her practice on her hair was a good idea.
Definitely Not Dark Brown
Here’s another person who had no idea what they were getting themselves into. She certainly wasn’t happy with the result! Apparently, she bought a box of brown dye, but when she began the process at home, she realized that the hair dye couldn’t be further from being brown.
Another Walmart Bag Incident
Clearly, using a Walmart plastic bag, or any printed plastic bag while dyeing your hair is a bad idea. Apparently, many people think that closing the dye in their hair tightly with a plastic bag is the best way to keep the heat in during the bleaching process.
“When You Ask Your Husband To Dye Your Hair”
While some may choose to dye their hair by themselves, others decided to get some help from their friends, their partners, or whoever is willing to get that dye in there safely.
This Guy Burned A Huge Part Of His Hair
When this guy shared his hair fail on social media, he made sure that people knew that coloring his hair by himself was something he did many times. But this time he tried a different brand that was much stronger than others.
This Person Who Did Her Baby’s Eyebrows
Well, this mom of a cute newborn baby thought it would be a great idea to match her little baby’s eyebrows with hers. So she grabbed some brow pencil and literally drew thick black eyebrows on her newborn.
A Little Mustache Madness
When Ethan became tired of his blonde and fine beard, he went to his girlfriend Fifi, who is a beautician, and asked her to darken his facial hair. He hoped to make his mustache and beard look thicker by changing up the color a little bit.
This Guy Who Used His Wife’s “Shampoo”
One morning, this guy decided to use his wife’s expensive shampoo. His shampoo bottle was empty, so why not try some of that quality product waiting for him on the bathroom counter?
When Your Dye Your Hair Way Too Much
When you decide to dye your hair more than once in short intervals of time, you may find yourself with a very unusual hair color. That’s what happened to this girl. She decided to dye her hair too many times in a row, resulting in the most unusual hair color out there.